Translate

Friday, August 15, 2014

More from the light !!!



We're all dying...but are we all actually "living"?

Way too many times we have said our goodbyes to people, places and things we love.  Sometimes things we don't love and that's ok too.  Saying goodbye shouldn't be such a hard thing really.  It's change.  When I considered writing a book like this I wondered, what could I possibly add to a sea of authors and their own creations?  It dawns on me that I have had a unique life.  Not just because of my NDE and its after effects.  But by the grace of god I have been different.  Enriched in each and every step of my own evolution by each and every person along my path.  It isn't enough to say in life that "everything happens for a reason", including every person.  I think it's fitting to say that not only a reason, but a purpose in each and every thing on your path.  I have been taught by the most unlikely of teachers on occasion.  I took a piece of every single person I encountered and I knew it.  Importantly, they also took a piece from me I believe.  I always felt that each encounter in life has an opportunity or potential for a great teaching.  Seems really simple actually.  It has always been a conscious thought for me.  What is this person here to tell or show me?  The funniest part I have come to realize is that their lessons are not just a singular great epiphany, but boundless connection to the human spirit that if allowed can show us volumes.  I think in this world if we just pause to understand this simple philosophy we might just in fact pay more attention to how we treat and judge others.  Our species' incessant desire to categorize people and things blinds us to the inevitable discoveries of beauty within each of us.  If this doesn't wake you up then I struggle with a scientific explanation to all life.  Energy.

Science has shown us that even the basic root of all matter is energized.  It hums.  It's recorded and proven.  The cell itself is energized by the environment around us.  It is in our basic building blocks that energy is the center point spark of all life, down to the very cell and atom that defines matter.  The soul itself is raw energy.  We also know by science that energy doesn't die.  Where does it go then you ask about death? Heaven? Hell?  I suspect that's an easy categorization for most people.  Both places seemingly have finality and the rest of us take solace in closure of this idea.  But I urge you that this may not be correct.  I am not saying there is no heaven or hell here.  What I am saying is that heaven and hell may be file drawers we conveniently tuck the dead into so we can muster on with our own lives. Heaven or Hell might just be manifested by the very lives we live.  I believe the energy at death passes and absorbs into the very environment teaming with energy.  Science today is broadening its scope about the secrets of the universe and we as a civilization are evolving.  Whether you want to or not.  It's our destiny and very purpose to evolve.  But I ask you this - How does one evolve using the same thought process you have been served up by the dogma of others?  Isn't the very definition of evolution really change?  Or new levels of understanding? All too often in life we seek peace and stability.  No ripples in the water of your world to shake the very foundation we perch on.  I say this is complacency.  I get that people don't want their boat rocked.  I totally get it.  But what if someone told you the secret to all life is evolving to a higher conscious and that isn't accomplished doing the same thing over and over and hoping for different results.  And this evolution doesn't happen without change.  Change is nothing to fear, it's our inherit right and perhaps destiny in this universe.  It's survival and its resistance is futile.  Sorry Star Trek, but it just fits.  We struggle to maintain conformity to lessen the surge of the waves of evolution.  But in this very complacency I believe is a soul death that comes long before the real death.

Perhaps my NDE isn't about telling people about death.  But sharing what it has taught me about life. I remind myself I am responsible for what I say but not what others understand of it.  I am certain of one thing this morning - Change is inherit and good, nothing to fear.  Nothing more deadening to the soul of a man than waking each morning to the same old same old.  It just lulls the brain to sleep. New experiences and new thoughts are the spark. But it is easier in our perception to keep things status quo, and I do understand that. Or so we think sometimes.  This week I said goodbye to the numerous Doctors and staff of Fletcher Allen after a more than three year journey of life-saving measures.  It was a long road in retrospect and a tiring one, but the most satisfying experience of my life.  I said goodbye and thank you to each and every one of them this week and I hugged them all.  There were tears, which most run from.  I get that too.  But these tears were special.  Forged in the very fires of suffering and brought forth in gratitude and hope of just one more day for me.  I am indeed grateful. Like many in my life I wonder what kind of Thank you would be enough to express the joy in my heart.  I think of this with my sister Kate, and with Tom and Ann who brought me here as well.  I am certain of this - no thank you will ever be enough to show them all what they have done and meant to me.  So I believe I will make a decision from here how to live a life that will honor their sacrifice and commitment they showed me.  To live a fulfilling life in service to others perhaps that may just punctuate my time on this earth no matter how long.  I have lost my ego and in this I believe lies the answer to everything.  I always said you get everything you want in life by helping others.  I lived it. But selfishly, I was still about "whats in it for me?" It's human nature to some and I was no different previously.  The juice just had to be worth the squeeze.  Somewhere in my NDE this dissolved without much effort and showed me that if our choices in life were outlined for the better good of others, then the results would be exactly everything I needed.  It isn't just gratitude for not dying, it's a gratefulness for still living.  Some people truly never really live but they do survive.

There are two states of life that need to be understood here.  Right down to the basic cells proven by science.  There's a state of growth and a state of survival (fight or flight).  In the state of survival, our very basic cell chemistry changes.  Growth is not allowed in periods of fight or flight.  The same applies for the rest of our body. Resisting the flow of life keeps some perpetually interlocked in a deadened cell state where the body shuts off the possibility of growth or evolution, science tell us.  Resistance really is ridiculous.  Growth or survival....growth or survival.  I suspect somewhere in the mix it dawns on you in my case that when I gave up fighting to survive I was in fact catapulted into a state of growth and evolution in both body and mind.  I was shown the very spark of the energy inside each of us down to our very cell.  I also understood over time that I always had an instinctual understanding of energy and how it worked all of my life.  I was just ....well....different.  Nearly everyone who has met me throughout my life remembers me.  Why?  Is it the same for you?  I suspect it's not far off.  One thing I always understood institutionally is if your gonna encounter people along the path of life, why not make an impact.  A positive one.  Some say I am a "shmoozer".  I guess I am ok with that.  But I am remembered.  I DO make an impact.  The two differences now are I am aware of it, and intent.

Like a ripple in a pond I believe our encounters spread throughout our day.  Why not make an impact?  Why would anyone allow these ripples to spread into our world without love and compassion?  How many people are affected by our ripples?  If we could only see the true effect of these actions in life - they literally touch everyone.  Not just the encounter with the girl at the counter while you pay for gas, but her family, her peers, her children. When we realize that positive intent and thought actually mirrors inside those around us, then life becomes a bit easier.  What scares me is that being a positive example in life not only propels your own energy and therefore destiny, but it severely impacts those around us.  Right down to the disease causing stress our negative thoughts and actions cause. Yes I just said that.  Repeatedly in my research I have found that the very energy waves caused by thought alone provide a field that affects others.  It's not just about causing a bad mood.  It's about in all honesty causing pain that just cannot be allowed.  Most people never consider their impact on others.  Some know how negatives affect them and they still don't do anything about it.  Disconcerting.  Negatives, to put it simply, shut down the available energy just like fight or flight shuts down the very cells that control our biology. We have all seen some examples of how our actions spread out into the universe. But have we?  What if you knew your negative thoughts were not only hindering your advancement as a person, but they are actually killing you?  What if we went further with what we know and say not only is it affecting you, it's affecting everyone around you. Well there's more you should know I think.

The latest scientific discovery of the Higgs field is about to turn science on its head.  I believe they struggle today with understanding that all matter is energy and it's at our disposal to use.  In fact we use it everyday.  It energizes the very cells in our body actually.  Even the fresh air around you as you read this is energy. We are close to understanding how this energy exists and is used.  But I wonder if it will be enough for some to understand.  Denial ain't just a river in Egypt, as they say.  When science confirms and tells us it's ok to think a certain way, we do.  I find that odd but I am the same way as you.  Patterned conditioning of what we have been told all along rules our world so greatly that we miss things and ignore the intuition that's stored deep inside us.  I totally get that. Here's something to consider in life - the electromagnetic spectrum of energy is real as we all know.  We hear see and feel it.  But do we?  Science recently tells us that the human species picks up on only 10% of the natural spectrum of energy in the environment that we know about.  lol   And yes there is probably more we don't yet know about ranges of the electromagnetic spectrum of energy.  10% you ask?  Right 10%!!!  It's all we can pick up with our mortal body's natural sensing capabilities.  It may be dawning on you as you read this.  If we only pick up 10% of the "known" energy in the universe, then we are, in fact, missing more than we actually feel, see, hear or or taste.  How is that possible?  We have such a defined handle on life in the universe don't we? Or don't we if we choose to.  Some just wanna stay in their comfort levels and not rock the boat but for the rest of us who are open--minded skeptics, we just know instinctively there is more.  And indeed there is.  (0 % more than we "know" for some of us.  The sheer act of awareness defines the 10 per-centers in the world.  Then there are the others like me - spiritually awakened people who have undergone a shift in consciousness.  People like me that know there is more than we're told.  90 freakin percent more at least.  It's in this 90% that sits the very potential of all mankind.  Right in front of you.  I say these things in hopes that the closed-minded skeptics realize that there isn't just more we're missing.  But point in fact, we are missing the majority.  With this simple scientific fact, can't we all agree that we may be missing a little more than we should?  EXACTLY.  Being a closed-minded skeptic is a certain death of a soul that never is allowed a glimpse of around the corner of the universe.  How is it possible to ever consider being closed-minded if we understand we miss 90% of the known energy in the spectrum?  And if we know that energy powers even the smallest molecule inside us and around us?

The question to ask is where does this energy come from.  God?  I prefer to call it the source in this example because it defines it as such.  It is a source.  Some believe the natural revolving of the universe creates kinetic energy that permeates the environment.  Others just say its God.  Recently brilliant minds have theorized that this spark may in fact be the collective energy of our minds.  Theories vary and like all answers of life, the best answer is the one you derive for yourself.  But for the love of God, learn something new.  Be open-minded at a minimum or evolution of thought actually is impossible. This is a choice I suppose.  No right or wrong, it's free will to live in whatever shell you want to.  But I say this about our shells - they are a natural amplifier to our very energy and they do amplify.  This being said it creates the very ripples into others' environments that we should understand.  Our beliefs and thoughts create energy, our shells throw it to the world.  It's up to each of us to throw the signal we expect in life.  We get what we give.  The same energized cell in our bodies mirrors others around us. It is no longer the belief that DNA controls our destiny, it's the environment. Why do you think we become like the five closest people in our circles?  I urge you to choose wisely.  Why do women that live together eventually menstruate together?  Our very DNA is coded with environmental signals science now tell us.  We are energized by the very things around us, we mirror.  Not because we are weak, but because we are strong.  We evolve.  We evolve by what we see everyday around us.  Which wolf wins? The one we feed.  I am certain of this.

Saying goodbye to people who saved me more than once is a humbling task.  Lots of hugs and tears.  Attach a new experience to great emotion and we always remember it.  It's stored in places we can and do access.  It shapes us and defines us.  It's why we remember where we were during 9/11 or Kennedy's assassination.  It sears into our brain' due to the great emotion of the event.  It's actually really interesting how the brain works.  Like I said cells, including brain cells are either in a state of growth or a state of survival.  This is still a choice and the choice centers around your perception, nothing else.  Sheer act of awareness is a missing art seared with history and dogma.  We can't always help the hurdles on our path...But we most certainly can help the way we perceive them.  If we remember each and every hurdle is a necessity in our growth and evolution, doesn't it just make it a little clearer?  It does for me.  Tragedies happen to teach us...They happen with great emotion as well to imprint on us as well.  It's for a reason.  It's about survival.  Growth or survival is a defined condition that actually, in my opinion, is based on our individual perception of the event at hand.  If we perceive a life threatening or changing event, our instinct is to shut down all growth and prepare for the fight or flight of human condition to take over and help us survive.  If we changed our perspective of the event as a necessity for evolving instead of the pain we think, wouldn't we just absorb the event differently?  At a minimum just knowing these states has got to make a world of difference.  I realize no one likes painful situations and we would typically try everything to avoid them.  But what if we realize right here and now that the very painful events of life aren't just self chosen perception but a basic need for the human spirit to learn and evolve?  Does it make it easier for you in the future?  I believe it has to.

During my illness I was told more than once, "your gonna die...soon".  I think when you accept certain things you unclinch your fists a little and you do indeed evolve.  Fight or flight ceases and the only alternative is growth and healing.  Giving into the flow of life might just be the very secret you all seek.  Our conditioning tells us that bad things just happen, and they SUCK.  I get that.  But I pose this old age philosophy from a respected man of history - Isn't doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results the very definition of insanity?  It is.  If we see only 10% of the energy spectrum, are we missing some? You bet your ass we are.  We miss more than we see actually and we understand even less than that.  People force feed you positions and opinions that, whether we like it or not, change and imprint on us.  Open minds allow us to take a piece of everyone.  Resistance is futile.  The answer to life may be on the very road you took to avoid the conflict.  Best to go with the flow and work on the only thing you can. Your perception.  But for pete's sake, listen to everyone.  Make up your own mind but be open to something new before the old kills you.  One thing I have realized in my attempts to tell people what I have discovered is that some just don't wanna believe.  But then there are those who don't even wanna listen.  If my medical miracle wasn't enough for you, then I am sure my words won't be either.  Even when I back up my beliefs with proven science there is resistance.  That's just ignorance.  I hate to be ugly here, but when someone stands in front of you jumping up and down about the secret to survival and you fail to listen, then there is indeed a long road ahead.  One other thing dawns on me recently.  To evolve and experience a spiritual awakening and advancement to a Higher Consciousness, one may just have to experience a huge tragic collapse in the current belief system so tightly ingrained inside us.  A loss, an illness, a poor choice compounded with tragic results. Something that shakes us to the very core of our existence. My example is obvious.  But is it really necessary to wait for those you love to completely hit rock bottom before significant change actually happens.  It may just be the fee we pay to receive the gifts of understanding.  No matter what I say or do, people still need to evolve on their own.  At exactly the right time and manner that their path dictates.  Loving them anyway may be my only choice, but that's not hard.  Easy enough.  But I sure wish I could be heard before I watch the fall.  All I can do is wait and watch.  Knowing each and every one of us must evolve to survive in this changing world.

What if we were just a little more cautious about what we say in life?  I always believe it's ok to take an "interest" in something, never a position.  Just too damn hard to change your mind and "evolve" when you take a position.  Defending a position is about ego.  And ego kills.  It is the very root core that feeds the political system of this country.  Divisiveness works for politics.  The very positions we staunchly take, either democrat or republican, defines the very existence they count on to feed the machine.  Bitching about things strengthens the need for it perhaps.  This is something every government knows and masters daily.  I call it the mushroom plan - keep them in the dark and feed them shit, occasionally stir the pot and let them tear themselves up fighting about the various topics, instead of fighting about the need for the very government to act on each topic.  We feed our political system in our divisive nature of our positions.  I laugh so hard when I see someone post something one minute on facebook about God, then two minutes later they are bashing the president and congress.  The very instincts we feel about the government we know are wrong lights the fuse.  The spark is the money.  How is it possible that the guy with the most money wins every time in an election?  Was that what our fore fathers had in mind?  I am certain it isn't.  The fact is that drawing the population into a collective is the inherit destiny of man.  Politics ensures this won't happen.  Is there a conspiracy theory in politics?  Most of you would say no question.  But it isn't the Benghazi or WMDs in Iraq, it's the divisive nature of Government itself that keeps us needing it.  If we became one as a people, would we even need a government?  What if we all believe that by helping others we got everything.  Need a government?  Does the government know that the evolution of mankind's consciousness is a direct legitimate threat to the governments very existence?  You bet it does.  Let's not kid ourselves here - government is big business.  It sickens me really.  There is a conspiracy theory that nags at us in government dealings, but it isn't the various examples.  It's the government's latent need to keep you in the dark of a higher consciousness.  They would no longer be needed if mankind merged into many brains one mind, if we discovered the 90% we can't see,.or hell even 10% more.  If we became one, we wouldn't need representation or big governments to guide us.  The conspiracy is clear, but each individual act we see with our news media sends us into another rage of doubt with our government.  They know they are hiding the truth about human existence from you and it's in the form of a united collective.  Ask yourself and research this one basic fact - when did the government start putting fluoride in our drinking water and why?  Really think they wanted you to have cleaner healthier teeth?  LOL  I am not going to express my conspiracy opinion here fueling the fire further.  I will let you enlighten yourself on Fluoride, but it may be the key to when the government figured it all out.  I hate conspiracies to hide the truth, Hell we all do.  Our instincts tell us the government is hiding something and you're right, but it ain't Benghazi or any one thing.  It's the whole thing.  You think you need the government?  I assure you they think you need them in the very example of divisive nature they spark. They count on it, but if we became one...would we?

I think John Lennon got it in his song "Imagine".  Listen to the words.  There are many examples of mystics and others who just ....well....got it.  All silenced for the greater good of the machine.  An accident?   Who knows, but one thing's clear - our instincts do tell us things if we trust in it, nurture it, practice with it.  Access to the 90% isn't difficult or magical, it doesn't take an NDE, it takes faith at a minimum I am sure of that.  An open mind to evolving.  Faith not just in god, but faith in faith.  Believe it and you can achieve it isn't just a slogan, it's nature's law.  You have the ability to activate the energy around you, through you.  Recognize your power and potential and reap what you sow.  Perception may be the keyhole.  Faith is the key.  Faith in all things, not just one thing.  But I assure you this, faith in yourself is the mold that makes the key.  People have to love themselves before being allowed to truly love anyone truly.  Love is the key to all.  Loving everyone isn't about handing out daisies at the airport i'ts about calling the energy to work for you and others.

It's important to make your own decisions in life.  Our decisions and ideas mean the most to us in all reality.  Good teachers know this, but I ask you before you take a position on something, remember ripples in the pond - is it really worth it?  How do you want to be remembered or thought of?  It's a choice really, free will.  I will want to be remembered for a positive attitude and a humor that touches people.  Nothing like a good spirit to engage others.  I respect the impact I can make on each and every human being I encounter and vice versa.  I don't just respect my influence, I am in awe of it and yours too.  I said my goodbyes this week and will continue to say them all of my life.  I don't fear the changes and challenges of life, I seek them out for my evolution.  It's our destiny.  Resistance is ..............FUTILE.  Karma should be noted here.  Spreading negative energy doesn't pay, I assure you, but spreading positive rewards us all in the brilliance and fate of karma.  It's another law we should consider everyday.  What impact do you want to make for others?  It is after all, a choice.  Choose wisely.  I suspect we have to discuss ego again. Yes I know, I skipped though it quickly because I wanted you to read this and "evolve" even just a little.  You have probably had some intuitive feelings in some things I have written.  I'm glad.  There's a reason for that, it's your instincts and you should trust them more.  But I will end this message today with one reminder about ego - when we lose our ego, we unlock the door of understanding in the universe, we are allowed to peer through the key hole of existence, reconnection to the source...or whatever you call your higher power.  We realize the "oneness" of life and the potential in it.  Humans are genetically 99 % the same.  Respect the power of that.  It's about that pesky 90% and probably more.  Shed your ego, do everything for the betterment of mankind and it will deliver a clarity of thought you never imagined.  Gifts from Karma that abound and fulfill your life and soul.  Remember too that energy doesn't die, it just goes somewhere else.  Even the dead's soul absorbs back into the environment.  But I assure you one thing - they are all watching, every loved one past watches and guides.  It's in their energy that sparks the energy of the universe.

How about that idea?  Next time you bad mouth the clerk at the store or a co-worker, or god forbid family, just know one thing - they are all watching you.  Even the source.  Mind your manners and make a choice in how you want to affect the world and the world will mirror back the same to you.  We get what we give, it's just that simple.  Live for your own evolution, shed your ego, and remember - they are watching.  Don't let that creep you out.  They don't just watch, they can't help but guide.  It's also our destiny.  Death isn't to be feared, it's the absolute in life.  Stop seeing it as the sad occasion filled with an ego that doesn't wanna miss the loved one.  Know it's a beautiful existence after death, free of the encumbered and fabulously flawed human body.  It's just a jacket and a restrictive one, but it does make us feel.  Don't feel.  Understand.  Energy doesn't die, cells do.  Energy just goes elsewhere.  Some call it the soul.  Remember the mirror aspect of the human cell?  Apply it.  The energy goes where it can mirror for the betterment of mankind.  Think they can't think or see after death?  YOU WOULD BE WRONG.  Limitless possibility of consciousness after death dictates that they can be everywhere, all the time, without limits or "conditions".  Unconditional love?  YOU BET.  It's the source's greatest gift.  Thinking positive and being positive isn't a sports slogan, it's nature's law.  Science now even tells us that DNA isn't absolute.  I say again in case you missed it -  the very energy of our DNA is sparked with signals from the environment.  Choose your environment wisely, lose the ego, or at least examine it.  Nothing wrong with confidence, but confidence doesn't come from more money or things, it comes from more evolution and feelings and love.  It's about love I suspect.  We literally get what we give in this world.  As you might see, this has multiple meanings. It's about the light of all things.  Expand your evolution by trying a new idea or concept.  Open your minds and you shall be freed.

I hope those who desire an expansion of faculties and ideas enjoy my blog.  Most of the information is going into my book, but I hear from many of you and I am grateful of your continued support and love.  I hope just one thing I write evolves someone to the limitless potentials of mankind and, more importantly, everyone around you.  I hope you enjoy what I have to say.  Feel free to reach out to me with thoughts or questions in this blog or any other means of connectivity.  Our expanding connectivity is causing a shift in our society.  We expand faster with access to global information at the drop of a dime.  It's the very hinge of evolution.  An incredible potential.  But before you connect, ask yourself this - is what I am about to post good for everyone?  or just yourself?  Are you taking an interest or a position?  How will the ripples in this idea effect others?  What is the intent of the message?  I hope you all stop and think about these thoughts before you act in life  It just could make a difference in someone else's life and by law yours as well.  Think about what you feed the world.  Make an impact, but make a positive one.  Peace and love to you all.

Robert tremblay on facebook
IMTREMOR @yahoo.com


Facing considerable political, economic, social and ecological crises, the human race is desperate for a transformation and a new direction. Business as usual ensures that we are doomed to run a course of half-conscious self-destruction, as man-made catastrophes multiply and stress mounts in every aspect of life. We must overthrow our ignorance, as it has become a fearful master, goading us into war, pollution, waste and exploitation.

The social problems and entrenched patterns at the source of global issues are too vast and complex to be solved at the personal level, yet, paradoxically, the personal transformation of the individual offers a lonesome opportunity to avert the catastrophes we are engineering for ourselves. Human consciousness has a critical role to play in our collective destiny and there is a seismic shift occurring here that is creating a rising class of conscious people better equipped than ever to deal with such a chaotic environment.

The shift. It is the dramatic re-ordering of one’s psyche, producing changes that greatly benefit the body, mind and spirit. It is marked by considerable expansion of awareness of the inner spaces of mind and heart, and of the inter-dependent nature of all things. It is a reconstruction of one’s life and purpose rebuilt on a foundation of truth, peace, strength and flexibility, and it is brought about by a laborious and sufferable process of reflection and self-realization. The end result of the shift is the experience of a new, world-centric perspective on life, the reclamation of mental and physical health, and the discovery of the strength, courage and fearlessness needed to wade through these interesting times.

Personal evolution is both the great duty and the great joy of all human beings and is a process of divine significance, frequently unfolding in overlapping stages and related developments. Here are 9 key components of the shift commonly experienced by evolving people, not necessarily occurring in a particular order.


1. Contemporary Consciousness – The mass consciousness of production, consumption, submission and nihilism is where the shift begins. This is the consensus trance that we have been programmed to accept as real life, while obediently serving our worst interests without examination or question. Contemporary consciousness is acquiescence to insanity for the sake of convenience. Breaking through contemporary consciousness is to strike the very root of our global dilemma. Numb, drugged, and senseless, this level of consciousness is a psychic plague blotting out our potential.

2. A Disturbance in the Force – Like a canary in a coal mine, a warning appears from somewhere, grabbing our attention, rattling our confidence, pulling us out of our tunnel vision. Some small piece of information gathered from the alternative press or from a documentary film eats at our understanding of how the world is set up, and the shift begins. This sets the stage for a deep and serious personal crises to erupt, and often engages a ferocious drive for knowledge and truth.

3. An Introspective Quest for Knowledge & Truth - Knowledge and information are the fuel for personal transformation. Once awakened, our natural draw towards truth and justice calls us to consider new ideas and outside perspectives as we search for a new bearing in a crumbling understanding of the world. Introspection reveals answers to never-before asked questions and the accompanying interest in ‘alternative’ information and ideas provides answers that profoundly contradict contemporary consciousness. Once this quest is initiated the world never again looks the same.

4. The Dark Night of the Soul – The disturbance begins to conflict with contemporary consciousness so severely that the amount of cognitive dissonance required to adhere to the status quo life manifests materially as serious personal mental and physical health crises. The foundation for this catastrophic and catalyzing series of events has been under construction for most of life up to this point, and as such, the mind, body and spirit can be forced to endure unimaginable lows as the entire sum and meaning of one’s existence is smashed and broken to pieces under the weight of one’s denial about their complicity in their own self-destruction.
This is the ultimate test. To pass it one must endure the pain to the ultimate degree, and simply not give up. For many, the dark night of the soul lasts for years, marking the most serious, frightening and life-changing phase of life. Succumbing to the suffering here means giving in to total annihilation and choosing the path of serious self-deceit, total submission to ego and to false authority, addiction, reckless endangerment of the self, suicide, overdose, etc.

5. Discovery of Real Medicine – Something helps us through this crisis by easing the pain of our suffering, gently re-building positive energy and providing sufficient distraction while the body and spirit begin to reclaim health. Medicine here is not pharmaceutical, but therapeutical, and can come in the form of an artistic endeavor or exercise, or better yet, an intense study of an esoteric healing physical art like Qi Gong, Yoga, Kung Fu, meditation, and so on. Medicine may also be found amongst healers, therapists, shaman, or even plant medicines like Ayahuasca and Iboga. Finding the activity or experience that nudges you away from the brink of destruction and towards healing is a critical component of the shift.

6. Purification and Detox – Along the quest for knowledge we discover the toxic nature of our processed and sedentary lifestyle and realize the need for detox and purification. Learning about fluoride, heavy metals, GMO’s and the poisons in our food reveals the link between our emotional state, stress levels, well-being and conscious awareness. A new relationship with food is developed and taking care of the body and health gradually becomes easier.
Our toxic environment also includes our social atmosphere and here we are compelled to tune out of mainstream media, conversation and logic, purging ourselves of the garbage that so many people consider important. Our consumption of mainline ideas is reduced and our mind regains a footing of independence in a sea of sensationalized conformity.


7. Re-thinking of Authority, Dependence and Liberty – As the detox pushes older versions of the self out of the way, rejuvenating the psyche, a new picture of the self emerges in a world that no longer looks anything like it did before. The designs of control and manipulation governing our social institutions and traditions are rightfully exposed as farcical constructs that deter our evolution, while modern politics and government are understood to be laughable traps of dependence and deceit and therefore no longer beneficial to positive growth. The people that invest their lives and identities in these schemes seem desperate and needy of purpose, fanatical and outrageously too certain and too serious about life.
Non-conformity and non-compliance become moral obligations and liberty is revalued to include freedom from living in the fear-based consciousness offered as the default way of life. Ordinary people seem strange now in how they self-organize into ridiculous pecking orders, squabbling for position at work and submitting to any ‘authority figure’ with a badge and cheap uniform. It becomes clear that freedom has less to do with laws and more to do with voluntary submission, and liberty becomes a constant struggle to decrease dependence on the systems that complicate life.

8. Letting Go of and Discarding that Which Does Not Serve – In order to move through the process of transformation, it is absolutely necessary to jettison the things, people, relationships, habits, and ideas which no longer serve and support us. Human beings energetically interact with the objects and people in our environment, and eliminating and purging sources of stagnant energy and negativity creates space for new experience and inspiration to enter and flow into life. This is one of the most renewing components in this transformation.

9. Initiation into Mystery - Material science and mainstream thought exclude forms of mystery and paranormal activity from consideration in our culture, therefore making an initiation into the world of the unexplainable a common feature of the shift. For some reason, as a person changes in this fashion, strange and fascinating events occur that chip away at the certainties that support consensus material reality. Synchronicities emerge and moments of clarity give greater meaning to the mundane. Awareness of the subtle life force energy, Qi or Prana, develops, and ancient modalities of thought and concentration elicit strangely powerful revelations. Once the veil of the rigid scientific mindset is pierced, intuition and curiosity flourish and one re-assesses the potential in all things and in all circumstances, abandoning certainty in favor of wonder. Life becomes at sacred, as it should be.

Conclusion
The shift is nothing short of total personal revolution, and signals the re-organization of the mind and psyche for the benefit of the individual and the collective. It is about remembering who we are and overcoming the momentous inertia of the self-destructive programming in our modern world.Coming to extra-ordinary consciousness and awareness from the depths of the contemporary trance that sickens so many people is a process compelled by both natural forces and personal will and is part of our unique journey towards individuation, freedom, and happiness in this amazing world, at this incredible time.

FIGHT DOGMA






THE GIFTS
Some have asked me what new gifts I have experienced in my awakening.  I list them for you now but I assure you perception rules for me and it's an everyday process to control and understand them all. Are the really gifts?  Just try to imagine a change like this in your life.  The hardest for me is being an empath.  Imagine knowing everyone's baggage.  Kind of funny for a guy who tries not to judge anymore to be given a gift/curse that defines peoples' energy.  I have come to realize that it's free will to engage them but it did take time to learn to shut it all off.  It took six months in a house on a lake in solitude.  It still everyday is a chore.  I don't want to know your problems, but I do if I choose.  That's a burden through and through.  You wonder why I try to affect change in others.  It may just be about my own sanity.  LOL..


Clairvoyance 
It's the art of 'seeing' with senses beyond the five we normally use. Clairvoyance is often called the 'sixth sense' or E.S.P It is related to the images that are always present in your mind but you do not connect to. You will experience images, colors, and often animated scenes. This is the ability that most readers, psychics, clarirvoyants, possess. Clairvoyance is like a second level of thought, one step higher than the normal level of thinking that we all do, Clairvoyants can work at that level to *see* beyond what we normally *see*. 

Clairaudience 
It's the ability to *hear* beyond the normal range of hearing like messages in thought forms from an spirit who exists in another realm. You 'hear' what they are saying in thought form messages or in normal human hearing You may actually hear spirits talking in your head yet there is no sounds. Many of us receive messages this way from spirit guides. When a person loses a loved one they often receive messages from them. Many of us become aware of this skill when we are in danger and that 'little inner voice' sends a warning. This causes us to respond instantly though we are not sure why. Clairaudience can be known as the * voices in the head* 

Clairsentience 
Clairsentience is the ability to *feel* things that *something's there but I can't see it* ability. A lot of people have this ability but do not know that they possess it A tickling sensation on the hand or face during meditation. A pressure on the top of the head when talking or connecting with a Spirit. Hairs on the back of the neck standing on end when a spirit is near. A sensation in the left side of the face when talking with spirit. A floral smell... A movement as a flick of white, purple, or blue light. Seeing shadows in the periphery of your field of vision 

Clairgustance 
Awareness of an spirit on the other side by the sense of taste. A sense experienced in the mouth. It could by a favorite food associated with a deceased entity, or in many instances the way a deceased person prepared the food to taste 

Empathy 
Empathy is the ability to *Feel* emotional, mental, physical and spiritual energy level and can be read as images or feelings, an empathic person can find they are able to sense things with a person that others can not sense Empathic can also be called *sensitives*, and sometimes can actually *read* people 

Telekinesis 
Moving objects from one place to another without using physical contact. The re-shaping of objects using the mind's energies, such as bending a spoon, or key, by just holding it and focusing. The energy to move or bend an object is created by a person's thoughts created by their subconscious mind. Your energy levels must be very high. 

Telepathy 
It involves mind to mind contact - communication - of one mind with another by means beyond the normal or ordinary beyond the frequencies of the five physical senses - sight, hearing, touch, taste, smell. Telepathy is sending of thoughts from one person to another without using the usual sensory channels of communication, a form of extrasensory perception (ESP). 

Precognition 
Precognition is supernormal knowledge of future events, with emphasis not upon mentally causing events to occur but upon predicting those the occurrence of which the subject claims has already been determined. Like telepathy and clairvoyance, precognition is said to operate beyond the range of the normal senses and thus to be a form of extrasensory perception. 

Psychometry 
This generally refers to the ability to gain impressions by holding an object. All objects carry frequencies. Therefore all objects will bring you images and mental thought forms, a person using this ability can sense illness, disease, pain and images of things that are connected to the item without knowing anything about it or the person/s involved with it.





No comments:

Post a Comment