Translate

Saturday, July 26, 2014

Angels

This seems like an odd picture that I asked some of you to comment on last week. The small green light in these pictures was picked up by the camera. Perhaps just light spots you say. Maybe. Believe what you want but here's the story behind the pics. Driving alone in Colorado on a huge interstate, I decided to snap a few pictures. Suddenly intuition of doom struck me. A blowout while driving one-handed taking pictures. What a way to go. It overwhelmed me. Tires!!!  At that very moment I saw what I thought was a black trash bag blowing from the opposite lane going the other way. I put the phone down in a slight panic. Snapped a few pics by accident as I did it. These are what you're seeing. That's when I realized the black bag was bouncing at tremendous speeds. It wasn't a bag, tt was a whole tire. Rim and all hurdling from the south bound lane through the median and into my path. Now with two hands and little time, I steered left. At 75 mph. (The posted speed limit by the way.) The speeding tire bounced up directly level to my windshield and passed over the front of the Jeep, missing the hood and windshield by six inches. Sadly the tire smashed into the front of a car just behind me. The collision was huge behind me. A tire and rim going 75 mph had just missed me. There is no doubt it would have come right through my windshield had I not had that moment thinking about a blowout and paid attention. The little green orb is present in all three pictures I took by accident following me. One pic, maybe. Three?  Ironic. A tire!!! Live through all I have to be killed by a tire. Lol. Funny really. Three seconds later or 2 mph faster, I'm a goner. Heavy moment for me really. Why do I keep surviving the most crazy things? And why are there green orbs following me. Lol. I believe there is a plan for all of us. That tire wasn't my plan. I feel grateful for another break and I thank god for my intuition that saved me again. You can believe what you want in life. But I am certain my green friend is an angel looking out for me. I'm certain of it. But I do wonder. How many chances am I gonna get in life? Who knows honestly. I do know this. Life is short. Never waste a minute of it. Step outside the box and thank someone today. I will. 🔮😇

Photo: This seems like an odd picture that I asked some of you to comment on last week. The small green light in these pictures was picked up by the camera. Perhaps just light spots you say. Maybe. Believe what you want but Here's the story behind the pics. Driving alone in colorado on a huge interstate I decided to snap a few pictures. Suddenly intuition of doom struck me. A blowout while driving one handed taking pictures. What a way to go. It overwhelmed me. Tires. !!! At that very moment I saw what I thought was a black trash bag blowing from the opposite lane going the other way. I put the phone down in a slight panic.  Snapped a few pics by accident as I did it. These are what your seeing. That's when I realized the black bag was bouncing at tremendous speeds. It wasn't a bag. It was a whole tire. Rim and all hurdling from the south bound lane through the medium and into my path. Now with two hands and little time. I steered left. At 75. The posted speed limit by the way. The speeding tire bounced up directly level to my windshield and passed over the front of the jeep missing the hood and windshield by six inches. Sadly the tire smashed into the front of a car just behind me. The collision was huge behind me. A tire and rim going 75 mph had just missed me. There is no doubt it would have come right through my windshield had I not had that moment thinking about a blowout and paid attention. The little green orb is present in all three pictures I took by accident following me. One pic maybe. Three. Ironic. A tire. !!!  Live through all I have to be killed by a tire. Lol. Funny really. Three seconds later or 2 mph faster. I'm a goner. Heavy moment for me really. Why do I keep surviving the most crazy things. And why are there green orbs following me. Lol. I believe there is a plan for all of us. That tire wasn't my plan. I feel grateful for another break and I thank god for my intuition that saved me again. You can believe what you want in life. But I am certain my green friend is an angel looking out for me. I'm certain of it. But I do wonder. How many chances am I gonna get in life. ?  Who knows honestly. I do know this. Life is short. Never waste a minute of it. Step outside the box and thank someone today. I will. 󾓷󾆮😇

No comments:

Post a Comment