Translate

Wednesday, August 20, 2014

It isnt for me....Its for the world !!

Writing a book and standing in the light of shear vulnerability isn' t about being a famous author, it's about what I believe is information that the world should know.  My story requires me sharing very personal information that most would consider very embarrassing.  I haven't shared all of the story.  This blog is only a sample of my story.  How does one man survive the impossible, countless times? How can it benefit others? This is not about ego!  It's a calling.  I have not written this book alone.  My hands were guided by the unseen and I believe it's important for the world.  I have been inspired by everyone along my path.  I thank you all for your love and support. Please share my story if you feel so inspired...it is a collective after all...Its not about me...its for others...start your own ripples in the water...Comments are welcome



No comments:

Post a Comment