Translate

Saturday, September 20, 2014

Milestone





It isn't about me - it's about intent.  The ripples in the water never cease.  This blog has been shared 2500 times.  A milestone for me and my desire to share the light.  Imagine the people it has reached.  Thank you all for your consideration and intent when you shared this.  Please continue.  I ask everyday "Have I done enough? Have I made a difference?"  You all have with your sharing this story and your own.  Thanks to all that inspired and helped me on my journey...

My recent speaking engagement at the IANDS conference in California continues to impact me and others everyday.  I am so blessed to have been able to share my story with so many beautiful people. I am so grateful for the invite and contacts made during that experience.  Thank you all.  Looking forward to next year.

Please feel to share or comment on this blog at will - your input is my inspiration. I value every thought from each of you.  If you feel one moment of this writing may impact others, I ask you to share it, create your own ripples.  Thank you everyone for your time and beautiful thoughts. It is a collective after all...



No comments:

Post a Comment