Translate

Saturday, October 4, 2014

Thanks

Releasing expectations may be the key to never being disappointed. People ask me often. "How did you survive multiple terminal diagnosis's "? The key was I stopped trying to. Resisting the flow of life and shedding the fear was critical. All I ever said while sick and still today is " thanks for one more day". Expectations can kill you. Let me tell you the key to a healthy life. Negativity causes disease. Is there anything more needed in life than this information? This is the message I scream to the world daily. It's important. It's not theory, it's science. I hope this strikes your intuition enough to save yourself. Please remember that our thoughts and emotions affect others. We mirror as a biological consequence of life. It's not about your well being, it's about others as well. Save yourself. Save them all. Have a great day.  Thanks for one more day .

1 comment:

  1. As Edgar Cayce said: "Every time a thought goes through your head it changes your whole being."

    ReplyDelete