Translate

Sunday, May 1, 2016

Who's lying to whom?


Did you know?
Who exactly said it was bad for you again? 
Sometimes we defend things we were told so strongly. We forget to see the miracle. Your knowledge isn't what you read or hear. It's your experiences that teach us. Although I rarely use pot these days. I started it the day I went into hospice. In two months I gained exactly 60 lbs. I exited hospice accordingly and began treatment once again with a new found appetite and peace. Let me say this when your sick and dying. There's nothing you won't try. Yes the government told you it's not safe. Lol and now there gonna tax it. We better have another look. Did you know the federal government has held the patent on cannaboids since the 70's. Now here comes big pharma. Hold onto your butts. They are counting on your silence. Good luck with that. 
‪#‎twentyseconds‬ ‪#‎hope‬

Here are some links to help you decide
Health-benefits-of-medical-marijuana-

10-surprising-health-benefits-of-medical-marijuana

Medical_marijuana_review.html



2 comments:

  1. I tried edibles for my pain in my legs😟 I did not like the way it alters my head and thoughts most of all it didn't do much for the pain I mostly have nerve pain what helps is keeping active working out..for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried edibles for my pain in my legs😟 I did not like the way it alters my head and thoughts most of all it didn't do much for the pain I mostly have nerve pain what helps is keeping active working out..for me!

    ReplyDelete