Translate

Friday, March 10, 2017

NINE WORDS !!!

"Like minded souls will collaborate to change the world" 


When I first put it together and stuck a label (NDER) on what had happened to me that day in the hospital and everyday since then for that matter...the constant unfolding of the aftereffects...Like a child we learn to dance once more...But I had now found roots to my awakening and the first book and quite honestly, one of the few books I've actually read on NDEs was by ....Dr. Penny Sartori her book "The Wisdom of Near-Death Experiences."

Dr Penny Sartori worked as a nurse in a British hospital for 21 years, 17 of those being in Intensive Care. She is highly experienced and skilled in her role as an intensive care staff nurse; and has conducted unique and extensive research into the near-death experiences (NDEs) of her patients. In 2005 she was awarded a PhD for her research into NDEs.
Dr Sartori’s work has received worldwide attention and media coverage. She has spoken at many conferences both nationally and internationally and her work has received the attention of HRH Prince Charles.
https://youtu.be/QDAYB6MGpm4 Pennys Youtube video is astounding...

Quite obviously there were other titles and Authors but this one spoke to me and my daily epiphanies and wonderment.  I notice now even today the remarkable sub conscious similarity her book cover has with mine now that you mention it...
For me her ideas and research were so spot on to what I was experiencing everyday.  I awoken further. She flipped more switches within me and it was off to the races....and I have lasted...hahaha...
For me however, as I write this I am not surprised, and perhaps you wont be either, to tell you that I have now contributed to her new book coming this fall called:

The Transformative Power of Near Death Experiences: How the Messages of NDEs Can Positively Impact the World

Paperback – November 7, 2017


In fact, many of us contributed

...ONE TEAM.....ONE DREAM !!!


That is the power of showing up... Proceeeds will be going to

Positivity Power Movement : A collaborative platform for us all xx



Amazon Guaranteed Pre Order Link
Near-death experiences (NDEs) are often transformative, not only on an individual level, but on a collective level too. This book contains a selection of inspiring stories from ordinary people who have had extraordinary experiences that have changed the course and direction of their lives and opened each and every one of them to the power of divine love. 

Recent years have seen a dramatic change of attitude towards NDEs. Unfortunately, the ongoing debates about NDEs have detracted greatly from the very important transformational effects that NDEs have and how empowering they can be for the whole of mankind. The NDE instils knowledge in those who experience it that we are all interconnected and part of one great whole.

This book aims to inspire people from all walks of life, creeds, cultures and faiths to the transformational power of the message of NDEs and show how the love experienced during the NDE has the capacity to heal minds, bodies and souls.



Thoughts from my friend Anita Moorjani  


"An enthralling read that encapsulates the positive impact Near Death experiences are having on people and the wider world. The work done by Penny Sartori and Kelly Walsh truly reinforces the important message that we are all one, all connected and that love is the most powerful source in the universe capable of healing the world. I highly recommend this well written and thought provoking book. Not only are part of the proceeds earned from the book being used to make a difference in children's lives, this book has the power within its pages to open the hearts minds and souls of every person that reads it. "

 New York Times Best Selling Author
Anita Moorjani




Synchronicity abounds and I know..."one ripple daily creates a current".

 I donated my time and efforts as Portions of proceeds will be going to Helping impoverished children.  Honestly I felt like the chapter I provided was finally writing I felt REAL with...the building of this project came from no where but then again....it actually came from everywhere...I love that part...
I never wonder about all of us crossing paths for purpose...I couldn't think of a better one than kids. I have read some of the stories in this book, and I have to tell you that i have never felt or read so much courage and vulnerability.  It staggers me.

I hope you enjoy the many different contributors who bared their soul onto these pages.  You can read about an NDE but I assure you in these remarkable stories...YOU WILL FEEL IT too how the transformation many of us experienced or are experiencing in some way is intense....We featured NDE stories but we are paralleling the simple fact that we all know...a spiritual awakening of any kinds has aftereffects......Not just NDERS but the awakened. We should always resist the urge to put ourselves into a box of NDERS or other...It absolutely doesn't feel right...does it? Were all doing it together...figuring it out everyday sometimes....Oh the energy we feel everyday.  We need collaboration...it is practically screaming at the world to pay attention.  Well this book echoes it for eternity and may it forever guide those standing up everyday to make a positive impact in this world...I salute you all!!!!

Here is a list of contributing Authors and Angels...may their vulnerability teach us all. May my own be a reminder that I need to know more about some of these Authors and friends...I apologize to those that I have not gotten to yet...I will and will update as you need...
Thank you all...

FOR THE CHILDREN-All proceeds going to helping children !!!!




Bernie Siegel
Author
Bernie Siegel- Multiple Publications...

Dr. Penny Sartori
Author
http://www.drpennysartori.com/publications.html
https://www.facebook.com/Dr-Penny-Sartori-1359346250752286/

Kelly Michelle Walsh
Power Positivity Movement

Robert Tremblay
Twenty-Seconds

 Paul Ammons

 Barbara Pollak Mango

Penny Brooks Wilson
Penny Wilson Author Page

Deirdre Dewitt Maltby
While I was out etc

Diane Goble-
BeyondtheVeil.OurJourneyHome-Facebook
http://beyondtheveil.net/
TheHitchhikers-Guide-Cosmic-Consciousness-Book
Beyond-Veil-Our-Journey-Home-ebook

David Bennett
Voyage of Purpose etc

Katherine Kitty Baldwin Thomson

Ains Tst

Krista Gorman

Mike Moon

Jessica Hope

Mike Moon

Erica McKenzie
Dying to be me

Jeffery C Olsen xxx
I knew their hearts etc..

Barbara Ireland
https://howtostopnegativethoughts.com/



(note to collaborators...If you'd like your site or directive listed in this post please contact me to update...thanks) 


I was proud to contribute what I believe is some of my best writing for the children of this world. I hope you join us in supporting our intent...there are nine words I am reminded of from one of the most beautiful souls I know...


"LIKE MINDED SOULS WILL COLLABORATE TO CHANGE THE WORLD"      

Kelly Michelle Walsh,                                                                                                     Author

Without Kelly's tireless wok this project would not have been...its rare to find such souls...they should be cherished...and they are...thank you Kelly

Huge News

Kelly's synchronicity continues as we were all blessed by Neale Donald Walsch who wrote the afterword...but there was more...He was so inspired by the reading the book that he is contributing a private 23 page story he wrote about his own spiritual experience years before he wrote his first #1 NY Times Bestseller " Conversations with God"...

This WAS a private writing and I had the honor of reading it...all I can say is WOW...It is a writing I wont ever forget...We are truly honored such a huge presence would get involved....I cant wait for you to read his story and the others in this book...





http://www.nealedonaldwalsch.com/

The list of endorsements grow....please...join us at
Positivity Power Movement on facebook or visit us online at
http://www.positivitypowermovement.com/





http://www.positivitypowermovement.com/

Positivity Power Movement is a collaborative platform for us all xx

Take the Challenge click here

No comments:

Post a Comment