Translate

Friday, March 31, 2017

Alive & Kicking !!!


ALIVE & KICKING...


I was nervous and excited to have taken part in a PEER REVIEW interview of my medical case with one of the Worlds most prestigious Hospitals that's helped with my medical care for six years...here is my original post and the update that took awhile to process.  The entire peer review was a hard experience for me to be questioned by 42 doctors in a room about my life choices.  It took time to process, probably still will but I share it with you with hope...and a definitive understanding that "VULNERABILITY" is one of the most powerful gifts we can give ourselves..


 At 2 pm I sit in front of a medical peer review board at one of the most esteemed Hospitals in the world to answer questions about my "unusual and miraculous" medical story. A Couple hundred Doctors firing questions trying to debunk how I survived repeatedly......without a functioning immune system. 😱
Wish I could bring you all with me to show them how. It was always YOU. Sometimes, it's just showing up🙏🏻💝
The woman asked if I'd be ok with some "light grilling". I told her I love barbecues. 😂
"Light grilling?" I'm guessing there will be questions 😂😂😂😂
I don't pretend to have the answers. But I do tell the story 🎯
With FEELING 💨

The 👨‍💼 Doctor who invited me went on to say. She thought most just wanted to see me walk through the door or be wheeled through it she thought after reading my medical history. But as some of you know. Just being in the presence of an nder can change the vibration of a room. There's been a lot of study on it. So I suspect as always I see opportunity. Ha. No I won't be wheeled in Doctors. I'll be the one doing backflips.
Hoping this leads to getting consciousness study into the Clinic as a matter of consideration. Right now they have zero work being done on this. It's time.
Dream Big 💫
http://www.twenty-seconds.net
A little nervous ? Not nervous....EXCITED😉
Remembering advice from my Dad today.
"Make a game of it".
Thank you Jean


Update:
Well the "grilling" was indeed a grilling I have to say....there were 42 doctors in the room seemingly all with questions.  Most wanted to understand my diet, my "exercise regiment" or any other practices I attribute to my surviving multiple diseases and ailments with NOW 1/3 of an immune system.

They were looking for holes to climb into and I could feel it.  The irony is there is no "exercise" regiment...NO SPECIAL DIET...in fact I eat like shit with barely an appetite and pain every time I do eat.  I don't do yoga, or meditate in a traditional sense.  I smoke cigarettes still and fuel up on caffeine most days to keep my body energized...
Although some might feel embarrassed to admit these things.  I feel the truth is whats needed to truly be felt.  Instead of these facts making the miracle even more remarkable it turned into a turkey shoot.  I felt there frustration at not finding their answers as they all starred at me in disbelief.  Some lectured me on "poor choices" and I smiled and thanked them.  The question now lingering more heavy in the room.

" How does he survive without a fully functional immune system knowing all this..."????

Many Doctors have pointed to the "immune system" and all that's not known about its capacity as a sort of escape goat when they cant explain things." We just may never understand the miracles of the human immuns system fully" says one Doctor.

 My case, in all honesty, really pisses them off.  The simple fact still remains after 30 minutes of listening to "you should take better care of yourself" and "why don't you treat yourself better after all you've been through?"
I again smiled and shared more of my experience with understanding how fear plays a roll in our basic cellular biology.  And I asked back to the group of 42 Doctors how much actual training any have had on spiritual healing? Surprisingly the answer quieted most and there was a humbling quiet in the room until I spoke one last time...

..." we can examine, poke and prod my body and blood for answers...but the answer is all around us not inside of us...I believe the love and compassion of human kindness healed me...in fact im certain of it...so I left them with one word....RESPONSIBILITY !!!

I tried to explain and relate to them a couple of reoccurring epiphanies from my experience and my six year struggle for survival...


1/ When I stopped considering it a "struggle" it just became easier...FACT

2/ Everyone who crossed my path did so for not just a reason, but a purpose...in fact many...all I did was pay attention and allowed synchronicity to guide me.

3/ Finding a firm footing with my ego that the only two ways to learn something new and evolve are to 1/ Be ok with being wrong- in fact celebrating it and 2/ understanding that doing the same things expecting different results really was insanity...and the creative forces behind connected new experiences saved me countless times...

4/That the power of positive thinking wasn't just important...it was critical...

5/ Fear was an illusion and that we each had a responsibility in what we put out into the world...

6/Gratitude is EVERYTHING...

7/ That the only VICTIM I will EVER BE, is that of MY OWN PERCEPTION !!!

8/ That in Twenty-Seconds of any given moment...we each have the ability to heal one another...that the simplest common denominator behind every medicine, procedure, operation. Every Doctor or nurse or attendant was not just their expertise in medicine...it was their HUMAN KINDNESS that healed and continues to heal.  It was each of their intent and creative energy behind their faith....and I survived...

9/ lastly I reminded that this simple truth....TIME and LOVE HEALS ALL...by and through human connectivity its possibilities are endless....


I am not expert...I never wanted to be...but I will share my opinion when asked...but like many things I often wonder...will people really get it?  Or will they, like me, when they have to.

I could feel them all in the room thinking...I could nearly smell the neurons in all 42 of their heads snapping away new patterns as I thanked them for their time and "grilling"...We all left with a smile and as they all pilled from the room I greeted each and everyone...when a hand was extended in thanks...I ignored it and moved in for a hug and soon it became addicting...

I suspect I gave 30 hugs that morning at one of the Worlds biggest hospitals...each hug had a special meaning for me...each carried with it my deepest thanks for helping me live and my eternal hope that our collective journey together evolved each of us...in some way...but I do hope one thing comes from the day of "grilling" ended with hugs...
THAT PESKY and IMPORTANT  RESPONSIBILITY for energy we put into the world...and the reciprocation that comes with it...

I am reminded of my old friend Wayne Dyer who said....






For a 30% saving from Amazon prices please visit our website at http://www.twenty-seconds.net/




I remind myself each day as the first light of the sun warms my face----THANK YOU ...for one more magnificent day

ALIVE AND KICKING




"Alive And Kicking"

You turn me on, you lift me up
And like the sweetest cup I'd share with you
You lift me up, don't you ever stop, I'm here with you
Now it's all or nothing
'Cause you say you'll follow through
You follow me, and I, I, I follow you

What you gonna do when things go wrong?
What you gonna do when it all cracks up?
What you gonna do when the Love burns down?
What you gonna do when the flames go up?
Who is gonna come and turn the tide?
What's it gonna take to make a dream survive?
Who's got the touch to calm the storm inside?
Who's gonna save you?
Alive and Kicking
Stay until your love is, Alive and Kicking
Stay until your love is, until your love is, Alive

Oh you lift me up to the crucial top, so I can see
Oh you lead me on, till the feelings come
And the lights that shine on
But if that don't mean nothing
Like if someday it should fall through
You'll take me home where the magic's from
And I'll be with you

What you gonna do when things go wrong?
What you gonna do when it all cracks up?
What you gonna do when the Love burns down?
What you gonna do when the flames go up?
Who is gonna come and turn the tide?
What's it gonna take to make a dream survive?
Who's got the touch to calm the storm inside?
Don't say goodbye
Don't say goodbye
In the final seconds who's gonna save you?

Oh, Alive and Kicking
Stay until your love is, love is, Alive and Kicking
Oh, Alive and Kicking
Stay until your love is, love is, Alive and Kicking

No comments:

Post a Comment