Translate

Monday, March 13, 2017

Drowning in Light !!!


In my continuing endeavor to TRY NEW THINGS-GET DIFFERENT RESULTs I recently tried an online Skype session with a Healer named Kim Wuirch and her associate Ken Lewicki.  I, like many who have never experienced something so new, had my curiosity often clouded and masked by fear...I think a very common affliction of the world...but anyway with zero planning (as always) I waded in.  We spent some quiet time together online and I let myself drift into the peaceful creativity of NEW CREATION.  I wasn't thinking of anything in particular, I had no real expectations but suddenly...THERE WAS EMOTION...

Out of the blue an emotion and memory took over my thoughts as Kim and Ken talked about a block they felt...I tried to open myself more to the experience but that memory and everything that went with it just wouldn't go away...I was a little embarrassed at first...until I realized this was supposed to happen perhaps...the beauty of ignorance and lack of planning is unconditional discovery...imagine that...
The memory was when I was about six years old playing by the pool with relatives.  Regardless of my fear of the "deep end", it is exactly where I had found myself on that hot summer day in New Hampshire.  I jokingly was pushed into the deep end by my nephew...
But here I was online with someone I don't even know and its the only thing on my mind...Not just on my mind, but my soul...I began to weep and shake as I could feel the cold water as I landed on the bottom of the pool looking up at the sun rays piercing what seemed like impossible depth.  I remembered the fear, the isolation, the confusion, but now suddenly I was remembering the light rays...How I was confused at them until I finally sprung from the bottom in a mad attempt for more light...I remember it being the trigger of awareness that sitting on the bottom of the pool...the light...

I finally blurted out to Kim and Ken my memory and the rest of the story...
"As I realized those beautiful lite rays were reaching out I remembered my legs and I sprang from the bottom with amazing force , piercing the surface with a scream for help to adults not far away....Then just as quickly, I sank again to the bottom but with a new fullness of air in my lungs and the confusingly tender light rays at the bottom of the pool. Shimmering in what felt like whimsical music....I knew I could spring up again...I could feel the adults now heading towards my last surface piercing scream...but I didn't...I stayed at the bottom for a moment...i'm not sure how long...but it was long enough to savor what I can only now describe as an Adrenalin rush from light and a peace in it all...I remembered the lights....as I once again reached for them springing up from the bottom...This time a hand grabbed my hair and with one jerk...I was standing on the deck of the pool sobbing...knees knocking...
I remembered the other adults gathering around showing concern,,,but I also remembered one emotion over and over....Humor...and it confused me....Why?  It seems my memory hidden was how many dealt with what I suppose was a life altering even, t hidden by the simple fact that most brushed it off with humor...including me...not unlike a child that falls off a bike I suppose...do you make a big deal or act like nothing happen...well a good portion of my life in the face of fear or danger...I learned to laugh...and it probably happened right there and then...I'm not upset about it...nor do i feel victimized by it...but I was revealed to have found it...processed it and found its place in my molding gratefully...

I'm not sure, as usual, if I have "unpacked" all there is to unpack yet from the experience but suffice to say....it was moving...for all of us...Kim and Ken I believe as well benefited from my release of emotion...A powerful thing releasing the past...I don't live there anymore...but like many things...my subconscious did a bit...

I hope it helps someone out there...to grasp the enormity of our lives and even the things hidden in humor that perhaps deserved better....I have given that moment of life due diligence now and to me it reveals a great deal about how I approached many things in life...whether you want to consider it good or bad is up to you but moments like this shape us...being real about them does too...perhaps even more. I hope to explore more about that powerful day with Kim and ken in my next book at greater length...yea...it was that powerful...I hope you give it a try...

I honestly found the entire experience remarkable...they felt my block...i remembered the experience as a child, but I had never realized the lost emotion of most of us laughing off a near drowning that clearly had enormous impact on my childhood...The entire experience fascinated me...


Kim Wuirch has recently published a book called Waking up an Empath...as many of you spiritually awakened know...the awakening process, although remarkable...can be overwhelming...and it needs to be ok to be real about it...Kim shares her experiences and healing mastery in this book and I highly recommend it...but more importantly...if you want to have an EXPERIENCE...I suggest that instead...BLOW YOUR MIND....it did mine...

I am forever grateful for Ken and Kim helping and sharing their time and energy with me...It was quite remarkable...I look forward for more meetings like that when Im done "unpacking" the first one...lol

As always if you are open minded about things...great energy is created...it rarely occurs in the comfort zones of life...I went into it all with zero expectations and was given many gifts, each surprising in their own way...I like that part of life...

I hope your day is filled with the connectivity of NEW and always full of light

Please visit  Kim at

Waking up an Empath Amazon link

https://www.facebook.com/wakingupanempath/

https://www.kimwuirch.com/



Bio
Kimberly Wuirch is wise beyond her years. She grew up well below the poverty line, but she persevered, got an education, and reached her highest goals in the IT business. Then her life was turned upside down when she woke up as an empath.

Since then, she has re-educated herself in spirituality and set ‘higher’ goals. She is now guiding others through her writing, workshops, and coaching. She lives in Alberta, Canada with her partner Ken, her son Seth, Pekoe the dog, and a well-fed cat, Sebastian.
Education
  • Karuna Reiki® I and II and III/ Master and Usui Reiki I and II and III/ Master at Mount Royal University
  • Level 1 Bio-Energy at Michael D'Alton's School of Bio-Energy Healing
  • Violet Flame Reiki Levels I-IV Master at Healing Light Reiki Training
  • Level 1 and 2 Akashic Records Healer at Akashic Soul Healing Mystic School for Spiritual Students
  • Supply Management Training (SMT) Diploma (SCMA credential) at SAIT School
  • Office Administration Diploma at Keyano College
Spare Time Activities
Writing and blogging, reading, yoga, spiritual healing, spiritual workshops, social media, creativity.

Thanks for sharing your time with us here
We hope you visit us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/AuthorRoberttremblay/
or visit us online at http://www.twenty-seconds.net/


No comments:

Post a Comment