Translate

Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Leonard's Song-Finding silver


Leonard's Song

DON'T EVER GIVE UP

This is the Story of Leonard. An elderly homeless man that found me at a spiritual conference a few months ago.  I was three weeks out of brain surgery after a cyst formed in my brain that sent me on a tailspin I wont soon forget.  Although neither of us understood at first.  We both eventually found the many reasons we crashed into each-other.  Why he in fact targeted me and found me without knowing why...Leonard in fact was the Target of a silver alert two months prior.  After suffering a major stroke he literally walked out of the hospital and his life.  Missing for two months and a desperate families pleas heard. We united and Leonard went home.  This was one of the most powerful experiences of my life.  I will let you take whatever message there is for you here.  But I hope what you find is beauty in the vulnerability.  I hope you find Love...

This was a lost episode tapped a few months ago that just appeared yesterday from a friend who was there.  He called it one of the most powerful things he had seen in his life..this is one of the most open and candid conversations to date...I fought off tears more than once telling my story at this conference...It might be important to note...it was 3 weeks after brain surgery....lmao

I will spare you some long narrative...I hope the emotion and story and intent speaks for itself...I hope you will find the courage to join me....

This was not just about a book...I assure you

http://www.twenty-seconds.net/



visit here:
https://streamingforthesoul.com/robert-tremblay-twenty-seconds/

Streaming for the Soul is a network that features many Authors and spiritualists...I hope you check out his huge archives...Karl is present at nearly every major spiritual conference in the country...lucky dog....lol

You can visit his site here for other inspiring talks
https://streamingforthesoul.com/


As always we hope you enjoy the variety of content on the blog....although we mostly post others in spirit of giving back...we do have remind ourselves of our intent and our charity...We make no apologies except for the fact that we don't advertise it enough honestly...but we do understand...we Donate $1 of every $1.56 earned by Tremor Books Llc to a charity for HIV awareness  called GAB Inc....Short for Give a Buck   or as we sometimes are reminded....GIVE A *UCK...were always grateful for anyones help in connecting our story to where it can do the most good and as always for your donations or shares...How can one dollar actually make a difference...Come with me...let me show you...  RMT


Please join us on facebook at https://www.facebook.com/AuthorRoberttremblay/

Thanks for sharing your time...if theres anything you can do...please feel free to contact me directly or visit our charity GAB at http://www.twenty-seconds.net/gab-gear.html




No comments:

Post a Comment